Great news! You can now top up your Prolific account via bank transfer.
This may be particularly useful for those of you using a University/Institutional bank account.
To use this option there are just a few steps you need to follow:
- Log in to Prolific and go to your account page (top right hand corner).
- Go to 'balances' > 'available balance' and select 'top-up'
- A pop up will appear
- Select the 'Bank Transfer' option at the top of this window. Here you will find all of the information to include in your bank transfer.
- Copy the reference number and include this in your transfer (this number must be included exactly for your payment to proceed).
- Go to your banking app/website and enter all of the details provided.
- Once you have sent the money click the green 'I've Sent It' button on the Prolific website.
- When your deposit has been received by us we will match it to your account and you will be credited
- (note: this process may take up to three days, but often happens much faster).
This process can currently be carried out in GBP and USD depending on your location.
If you would prefer to top up via debit/credit card, please read our article here.
So, now you have two methods to choose from when topping up your Prolific account. You can top up via bank transfer or credit/debit card, whichever you prefer :)